Love it or loathe it, it’s nearly that time of the year again. The time where you have to make some difficult choices, mainly which Beauty Advent Calendar you want!! This will be my second year being lucky enough to be given an Advent Calendar from L’Occitane. How is this real life? Last year I opened it live every day on my Instagram Stories this year I decided to show you the contents in a blog post. Obviously this is the point where you stop reading if you don’t want to know what’s inside!!
There are two different Advent Calendars again this year, the Classic Advent Calendar (€59) and the Luxury Advent Calendar (€99). I’m going to be running through the contents of the Luxury one. I’m just going to say though that the Classic one is a really great way to get acquainted with L’Occitane as a brand. For €59 I think it’s well worth the investment.
This year L’Occitane have collaborated with French Fashion House Castelbajac to create the wonderful pop-art inspired packaging. The design of the calendar itself is so unique. It’s like an old school paper puzzle where you have to twist and turn it in order to find each drawer.
The Luxury one is obviously a bit more of an investment but for that you get a number of skincare goodies as well as the usual bath and shower miniatures. Also included is a miniature bottle of the stunning Terre de Lumiere fragrance.
So here are the contents of the first seven drawers (in no particular order because I forget, sorry!!)
- Ultra Rich Lip Balm 4ml
- Verveine Eau de Toilette 10ml
- Shea Butter Hand Cream 10ml
- Shea Oil Shower Oil 35ml
- Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Lotion 30ml
- Immortelle Divine Youth Oil 4ml
- Immortelle Precious Cream 5ml
The contents of the next seven days are as follows;
- Amande Milk Concentrate 20ml
- Amande Supple Skin Oil 15ml
- Amande Shower Oil 15ml
- Shampooing Shampoo 35ml
- Apres Shampooing Conditioner 35ml
- Immortelle Divine Creme 4ml
- Amande Delicious Soap 50g
The next seven days bring these beauties;
- Cherry Blossom Perfumed Soap 50g
- Cleansing Water Enriched with Shea 30ml
- Shea Light Comforting Cream 5ml
- Cherry Blossom Shimmering Body Lotion 35ml
- Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 10ml
- Amande Hand & Nail Cream 10ml
Personally I think they saved the best until last;
- Terre de Lumiere Eau de Parfum 5ml
- Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst Quenching Gel 8ml
- Aqua Reotier Moisture Prep Essence 30ml
- Terre de Lumiere Radiant Balm 10ml
For the most part I think L’Occitane fans will be happy with the contents of the Calendar. Personally for €99 I would love to see even one more skincare item in there but I do understand that they are expensive. Would I recommend it though? Absolutely!! The contents of last years calendar has lasted me all year long and it was a wonderful way to try new L’Occitane products.
What do you think? Are you going to invest in any Beauty Advent Calendars this year? Do you like the look of this one? Let me know below.